There have been major changes in the ecology of the city in the past few years. While some species have passed on, the Golden Jackal (Canis Aureus) specie of jackals has seen a sudden surge in its population density. In fact, their rising numbers in the Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary has prompted the officials to initiate a Safari tour.
30 Second Window:
- The first ever Golden Jackal Safari will be held on Sunday in the Asola Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Guests will have to pay INR 400 to go on a self driven safari to the interiors of the sanctuary.
- The package will also include a session with experts on the Jackals’ hideouts, spotting areas, ecology & behaviour.
- You check out the safari this Sunday morning.
- Listen to the experts closely, the Jackals are a huge part of our ecosystem now.
- And pay respects to the various other animals living out there in the wilderness.
When: 8th January, 2017
Timings: 08:30 am – 11:00 am
Where: Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary
For Directions: Click Here