Asian hawkers Market has been known to bring the biggest & most yummiest of names under one roof for the foodie in you to enjoy! In their own words,
“If it was a wok to remember, you better be prepared for the fourth edition of Asian Hawkers Market”
So, scroll down to see what all you can lay your hands on in this year’s edition. This edition will also feature raffle sessions, b-boy dance & the launch of Social’s new foodies’ dream menu that is all about Singapore!
30 Second Window:
- Like last time the grub test at the fest will feature amazing new brands & fan favourites from across India. In fact, the coming year promises to grow take it a step up!
- Asian Hawkers Market is coming with special hourly raffle sessions every day of the 3 day event! The event will also see an Asian-themed flea market at the venue!
- There will also be a daily performance by a b-boy dance crew at the event! Further, the event will feature the Social’s new Singaporean menu called Singapur!
- A host of new players will also be joining the event. These include Hahn’s Kitchen, Ziu, Cravity, Twist, Asia Alive, Flying Tuk Tuk, Taksim, Live Wok, Asia Central, The Farm Food Company, FreshMenu, The Bento Café & Lionfresh.
Expect live kitchen sessions with some of the best cooks in town who can roll out some of the best chikaaan & veggie delight bhojan for the soul!
And who can ever stop from gorging on some decadent steamed veggies, momos, dim sums & much more!!
You can’t buy happiness, but you can gorge on some yummy sushi which is kinda the same thing!
Bomb your palate with some freshly cooked Indian snacks to get the afternoon grub started!
And who in their right minds can ever say no to hot dogs!! Better yet, who can ever say no to hot dogs with cheesy delights & chicken(y) morsels!
- That you give your palate a chance with newbies such as Live Wok from Gurgaon; Asia Central from Shahpur Jat & The Farm Food Company.
- The old favourites will also be returning to the AHM. Brands such as Asia 7, Benihana, Bercos, Bombaykery, Burma Burma, Chai Point, Chi, Dimcha, Latest Recipe will also be the highlights of the event.
So, don’t just sit there, get your foodie aprons on & head to Delhi’s biggest food festival!
When: 10th-12th February, 2017
Where: Select Citywalk, Saket