Gurgaon’s Drunk Art, an old school themed place is dishing out comfort food for a WHOLE month as part of their home-made food festival! Get ready, because chefs at Drunk Art are all set to remind you of some Ma ke haath ka khaana!
Drunk Art’s Homemade Festival – What Are We Excited About?
- A curated menu featuring home staples. ( Ghar Ka Khaana, is right here guys.)
- Start with garma garam Stuffed Paranthas or some delish Maggi Bhel!
- Homemade Chicken curries or Dak Tadka paired with the classic Tawa Rotis or steamed rice. ( Mom, is that you?)
- Prices that start from as low as INR 99 to 149! (We know, we’re flipping too!)
- Lastly, a chilled glass of Chaach to wash down all these delicacies with!
A month-long feast of comfort food for your homesick soul.
Take out advice and DON’T miss this one out!
Because Ghar ka khana is love.
Validity | till 30th September’18
Where | 30, Ground Floor, Sector 29, Gurgaon
Google Maps | Click Here
Timings | 12 noon- 12 midnight
For Reservations | 9990631008
By the way, did you know Shahpur Jat’s GreenR Cafe has a new address in Gurgaon? Check it out here!