Know It All In 30 Seconds
Cinephiles, listen up! Jagran Film Festival ( JFF), the biggest travelling film fest is back in town. Starting from Delhi, the festival will tour through Kanpur, Lucknow, Allahabad, Varanasi, Patna, Dehradun, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bhopal, Indore, Gorakhpur, Agra, Ludhiana, Hisar, Meerut, Raipur, and will finally conclude in Mumbai.
What To Expect?
The 10th Jagran Film Fest is all set to win your hearts with its meticulous curation of the choicest movies from around the globe. Like every year, this year is also anticipated to witness a dazzling array of celebs and noted personalities from the cinema world at this four-day film fest in Sirifort Auditorium, starting from 18th July’19.
What You’ll Love?
Top-notch actors and directors from the cinema world with have on-stage tete-te-tete about multifold perspectives of cinema. The movies picked up to be showcased in the festival will impeccably unfold the day-to-day narratives of various locales. The Delhi JFF schedules are as follows:
- Panel Discussion- Future Of Cinema
- Conversation- Changing Landscape of Bollywood With Farah Khan and Rajeev Masand
- India Restrospective With Anil Kapoor And Rajeev Masand
- Opening Film- Ghawre Bairey Aaj ( Bengali)
- Conversation of Aparna Sen with Rajeev Masand
- Film- The Irish Prisoner (Spanish)
- International Restrospective with Pouran Derakhshandeh ( Iranian Filmmaker ) and Udita Jhunjhunwala
- Film- Hush! Girls Don’t Scream ( Persian)
- Film- Jhalki
- Film- Satash (Kazakh)
- Missing Johnny ( Taiwan /Mandarin)
- Conversation of Rohit Shetty with Rajeev Masand
- Film-Gully Boy
- Conversation of Siddhant Chaturvedi with Rajeev Masand
- Film-Bulbul Can Sing (Assamese)
- Film-Cintu Ka Birthday
- Conversation with Ishaan Khattar
- Film- Nakaash
- Film- Han Dan (Mandarin)
- Film-Mehamsampur (Punjabi)
- Film-C/O Kancherapalem ( Telegu)
- Film-Long Shot
- Film-Chalne Do
- Closing Film- Late Night
Book your tickets RN and gear up for the ultimate cinematic aura!
Where | Sirifort Auditorium, August Kranti Marg, Asian Games Village Complex, Gautam Nagar, Delhi
When | 18 July 2019 To 21st July 2019
Price | ₹150 Onwards
Tickets | Here
Website | Here
Location | Here
Cover Image Courtesy | Source