Straight from the bellies of South Delhi has emerged a new cafe – SOHO Bistro & Cafe! A chic zone of maximum energy & profoundly beautiful & modern ambience, SOHO is as infectious as its crowd pleasing looks. With a heaven sent yummy menu of delicious global meals this is the next big thing in Delhi! SOHO has a silent charm to it that spreads as quickly as the love it shows to its guests. In fact, the dim lit cafe with tastefully curated seating arrangements & wall hangings, what we have here is the chosen one!
30 Second Window:
- An ambience that oozes easy seating, there is enough space for all guests to run around in gay joy. Besides, the gem of the place only reveals its true secrets using in the evening!
- Let’s break down the place for you. SOHO has been divided into three beautiful sections. You can sit outside on porch in easy chairs, watching life pass by, as people move around doing their daily chores.
- Or you can sit inside, in its warm belly. Dim lit, yet tastefully designed interiors is where you can slip off them shoes & sit on cushion or bean bags & relax! Right next to the cushion(y) area lies a line of easy chairs for couples to get some personal time.
- And finally we enter the open air balcony area at the back of SOHO. The profoundly beautiful zone has modern ambience that offers hanging lights & rustic tables & chairs. The area is perfect for a dinner date under the starry nightsky as you revel in the cool breeze as it gently kisses your cheeks.
- The good people at SOHO offer a global menu of delicious meals from Europe, the Americas & of course, Pan Asian flavour bombs! You can smoke away your tension with their sheesha offerings that are flavoursome & lip smacking.
- Ps. the cafe is still in its nascent stages. Currently, it has a limited food menu of our favourite meals along with a bar menu full of chilled beer & wine. The place is nothing short of perfection!
- That you sit in the open air area of the cafe. It is has a grass covered floor, a long single speaker blazing country songs into the night & a beautiful view of the night sky perfect for a date!
- A quick look into SOHO Bistro & Cafe when you visit Saidulajab for work or pleasure!
Here’s a short photo story of what you can expect here –
So, we’re pretty sure you’ve been gaping at your phones for the longest time!
You can check out their Facebook page here. SOHO Bistro & Cafe comes from the chain of cafes including Chateau!
Sneak Peak | Khasra No. 264 Saidulajab, Saket