Stationery stores have a magnetic pull on them. Once you enter them, walking out empty-handed is next to impossible. The coloured papers, art and craft supplies, DIY kits, beads, google eyes, all in all, every available purchasable material in the store calls out to you. We found one such wonderful little store tucked away in the busy lanes of Pitampura, called Itsy Bitsy. As quirky as the name sounds, Itsy Bitsy is the way to an artist’s heart.
30 Second Window:
- You name a crafts product, and you find it in Itsy Bitsy.
- They have a range of charms and pendants too. (DIY jewellery!)
- Mod Podge, Spray paint, Emboss materials, cardstock and so on.
- They also have a baking and chocolate making gamut.
- They have the cutest range of miniatures.
- You order all these eye-catching, DIY igniting products online, if thw inter chill gets too much to handle.
Where to find: QP 63, Gopal Mandir Road, Pitampura, Delhi or C- 20, Lajpat Nagar, Part-II
For Directions To Pitampura Store: Click Here