Considering the recent activities near Hauz Khas Village, Delhi Police is taking a harsh decision! Ladies Night and free drinks in the party circuit of Delhi will be banned soon enough. Recently, a girl was nearly abducted by miscreants if not for her saviour, who wrote about the incident on Twitter! You can read about it here.
30 Second Window:
- The Delhi Police has decided to shut the ladies night scene in Hauz Khas Village till Independence Day. While the date doesn’t make much sense, we wonder if miscreants are more active during this period.
- According to reports, the Delhi Police believes that ‘ladies night’ hampers the law and order in the area. Further adding that all establishments hosting such nights will be asked to halt their operations.
- If passed, the decision will likely kill the night-party culture in Hauz Khas Village, as bars and restaurants will shut operations. Even though it is until Independence Day, we wonder what’s gonna happen after!
- As the Delhi Police propagates this ban, women across Delhi are of the view that such impositions are witless bans. When, in fact, they should take action against those who ridicule the law & order of the city. What do you think?
- That you start looking for more places to party on weekdays, which is primarily the period when ladies’ nights take place!
You can read the full story here.
The featured image had been taken via.