Portugal isn’t too far mates. Barcelos is here to take you to CR7′ s birthplace with some fine Portuguese wine & food. The entire experience promises to take you to Portugal by taking you on a culinary trip round to the country that won the Euro last year!
30 Second Window:
- Barcelos find its roots in Pretoria, South Africa long back in the 90’s. Since then it has grown into a culinary legend.
- With their first outlet in Khan Market making people turn their head & notice, they’re back for another stellar round of decadent food bing(ing) & drinking.
- The ambience of the outlets will leave you captivated & food, drinks will leave you asking for more! Their Portuguese Peri Peri Flame Grilled Chicken is best known among the goodies they have in store.
- They have the best of chefs for creating some of the classiest bar menus ever thought of.
- That you try out their Portuguese special Dirty Rose, a drink containing wine, rose essence & tropical fruit, topped with dried rose petals!
- Fries & Wedges Platter with 3 different types of dips to go with – mayo, peri mayo and cheesy jalapeño mayo!
- You try out their Indian classics like Khatti Meethi Margherita, infused with tequila, fresh lime, mint leaves, tamarind and watermelon!
While there don’t forget to try out their Golden Chocolate Cake served with meringue and Black Forest Ice Cream!