Asian Hawkers Market is coming this February with some of the best names in the culinary industry in Delhi. And the best part? Social is launching its new, foodies dream based Singaporean menu that will blow the top off of this winters!
30 Second Window:
- Like last time the grub test at the fest will feature amazing new brands & fan favourites from across India. In fact, the coming year promises to grow take it a step up!
- Some of the biggest names in the culinary world such as Asia Alive by Double Tree Hilton, Flying Tuk Tuk, Otak Otak that is well known for its Steamed Fish or Seafood Cakes Wrapped in Banana Leaves!
- Ansal Plaza’s own Taksim & Select Citywalk’s Jom Jom Malay, Shahpur Jat’s fan favourite Asia Central & Gurgaon’s own Live Wok!
- So, the thing is, mon ami, that no matter what your New Year Resolution, if food is your one true love, then Asian Hawkers Market is the place to be!
- The old favourites will also be returning to the AHM. Brands such as Asia 7, Benihana, Bercos, Bombaykery, Burma Burma, Chai Point, Chi, Dimcha, Latest Recipe will also be the highlights of the event.
So, don’t just sit there, get your foodie aprons on & head to Delhi’s biggest food festival!
When: 10th-12th February, 2017
Where: Select Citywalk, Saket